Not quite a morning blend since I'm posting this late in the afternoon, but I had a long night. The Ghost and the Darkness is a hard movie to turn off. It's like Val Kilmer's perfect hair in the African wild has the power of hypnotism.
Here's what's up in the world today:
- Captain America: Civil Warmight be a success.
- Apple Music is set to get an overhaul because it's too hard to use.
- Fallen Angel? Nope, that's a sex toy.
- If you hate the sound of your own voice, maybe, just maybe, you don't really sound like you think you sound.
- Self-taught pianist born with only four fingers makes his Carnegie Hall debut. (I'm such a slacker)
- REX is going to be the next big thing. Ventipop has been using it for less than a week and it's totally addictive.
- What's the most watched movie on Netflix in the past 24 hours? Of course it's gotta be Zoombies. (Never heard of it either)
- Why isn't the Amazon Prime App available on Apple TV? Here's why...
- Autonomous Medical Drones (yes, these are real) are about to deliver donated organs in emergency situations. Wait, what?
- For the Parents out there, how much would you be willing to pay to win every argument with your kids forever?
- Mini West Wing Reunion on James Corden's Late Late Show tonight as Allison Janey and Bradley Whiford are guests.
- 60+ Studies say you shouldn't exercise to lose weight.
- The USA's oldest World War II Veteran has died at 110 years old. Ventipop salutes you, Frank Levingston.
- How the Sundae got it's name and where the banana split came from. Ventipop wants ice cream.
- Why Prince and other artist's videos may soon disappear from YouTube and other video streaming services.
- Blind 12-year-old sees mom for first time.
- You work together, but should you take time during the work day to eat together too?
- It's okay to love your Harry Potter, but is this Harry Potter wedding too much?