Mental Yoga Weekend posts are like a big mute button you aim at the rest of the world. Just you, your chair, a mug, a spot next to a dust-filled sunny spot or a rainy window. Take some time for yourself. Learn to be still for a minute or two...
Favorite Long Reads of the Week
- You’ve Reached the Winter of Our Discontent - Longreads
- The ‘killer nanny trial’ — the court case that has gripped New York - The Times
- The Curious Case of Sidd Finch - Sports Illustrated
- The dizzying story of Symphony of the Seas, the largest and most ambitious cruise ship ever built - Wired
- Unruly Bodies - Medium
- When Cops Become Robbers - BBC