Here's what you do when you know you just can't out Fa-La-La your neighbor's Christmas decorations:
In this edition of the Grind, we gnaw on chewable coffee, contemplate Nutella in our hair and napping in Japan, celebrate some real life heroes, attempt to be less pessimistic and more principled, meet a genuine Dunk Head and Santa's real biggest helper. Fa-La-Friggin'-La. Let's Grind.
- Chewable Coffee?
- Would you let your hair stylist use Nutella and condensed milk to dye your hair?
- Napping in public in Japan means something different than it does in the United States.
- Merry Christmas Bradley Lowery; the terminally ill boy who received over 28,000 Christmas cards.
- What the hell is the difference between a road, street, boulevard, and avenue?
- You best smile you grumpy bastard because pessimists suffer from some serious health problems.
- This writer summarizes her main takeaways after reading 15 books on being happy and positive.
- This is just a guess on my part, but I'm pretty confident Elvis Presley was not in the movie Home Alone.
- Donny seems like a genuine Dunkin Donuts lover:
- If you have a really tough decision to make, you should be using the 10-10-10 Rule.
- Need ten solid principles by which to live your life? Read "Bertrand Russell's 10 Rules for Living".
- The mother of a fallen DC Police Officer copes each year by inviting ALL DC Officers over for an early Christmas dinner.
- Comedians pick the 50 Funniest Movies Ever.
- Get a gift you hate this year? No problem. Trade it in for a Burger King Whopper.
...The Last Drop