Enjoy this video/Hollywood heavy edition of the Grind. We've got a lot of cool links and fun movies playing us into the weekend. So, Lights, Camera...Action! Enjoy
- Back To The Future was a year off with its Cubs Championship prediction, but Parks & Rec were right on target with their prediction:
- Just a long list of fun, awesome things related to the historic Cubs win.
- Consider yourself a Sci-Fi Geek? Then you should read Ars Technica's list of 42 Movies Every Geek Must See.
- Critics offer up the best tv shows every year since 2000, and I even agree with most of them.
- Check out Mental Floss' 10 Heartwarming Facts About Father of the Bride.
- The new Wonder Woman trailer actually looks pretty, pretty, pretty good:
- Is Westworld the new Lost?
- I've always felt Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff students must shoulder some major inferiority complexes. But Hufflepuffs matter too! Or so says the off-Broadway play, "Puffs, or: Seven Increasingly Eventful Years at a Certain School of Magic & Magic." (Sorry, Ravenclaws...still no love yet.)
- You wish you were as talented as guitarist Joe who performs 100 iconic tv theme songs in chronological order:
- What was up with those horrible 80's action movies capping off hours of brutal violence with a preachy power ballad?
- It's that time again, as Jimmy Kimmel cruelly has parents prank their kids by telling them they ate all their Halloween Candy. Here's the 2016 edition:
- 70 Animated shorts qualified for the best animated short category of the Academy Awards, a record-setting total for the category. See many of the nominees here.
- You will not be able to unsee this clip of the Notebook 2 starring Ryan Reynolds and Conan McAdams:
...The Last Drop
A 7-Minute time-lapse video, shot in 8K of storms wreaking their havoc and beauty to a Kerry Muzzey tune plays us out and into the weekend. Have a great one. Take care.