Daily Grind :: Jon Stewart and 20 Questions
It's finally Friday. I stayed up way too late last night watching one of the scariest things I've ever seen on tv. But then later, I turned on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert and was treated to a nice surprise that felt like a cooling lotion on a third-degree burn. Oh how I've missed thee:
Today's Daily Grind is a game of 20 questions...or more like cleaning out your cabinets in your kitchen and fixing your family a hodgepodge of a dinner from your collection of canned goods from the past 6 months. It's an eclectic mix, but I promise if you eat it all...you'll feel full and might learn a thing or two...or twenty. Enjoy your weekend folks and see you back here Monday.
- Who owns the moon?
- Do you want to know every time your social security number is used?
- How are scientists saving ferrets with peanut butter?
- Holy crap, are smart stitches that send healing data a real thing?
- Would you buy a Smart Typewriter?
- Why are Brits more likely to believe in ghosts than God?
- I've been wondering about these two things since I was a kid: How are tennis balls made? and Who was the first person to come up with the Slurpee?
- Which industry will be most affected by Virtual Reality in the future?
- Want to be liked more? Ask people to finish their stories.
- What does listening to music while you work do to your brain?
- Did you know Dwayne Johnson and Drew Barrymore are just a few of the A-List Stars who love to play Dungeons and Dragons?
- Which Ghostbusters star is obsessed with Physics?
- How reliable are internet movie ratings?
- Why does jet lag feel worse when you travel from West to East?
- What can we learn from visiting a nursing home?
- Did you know your brain is on auto-pilot most of the time?
- How can Night Owls thrive in a 9-to-5 world?
- If you travel overseas, are you prepared for these culture shocks?
- Do people really like music that much? Why are there headphones everywhere?
- Where are the best and worst cities in the U.S. for music fans?