Daily Grind :: The Science of Music, A Trippy Dance & Awesome Work Spaces
Let's begin with a trippy dance video from Method Design promoting the 2016 AICP Awards which celebrate global creativity:
- From dancing weird to parenting. Psychologists are now saying boredom over the summer is actually a really good thing for kids.
- Unfortunately, boredom can lead to kids going out and stealing cement mixers and using them as bumper cars.
- Maybe those kids were trying to mix up some glow in the dark cement.
- And how much sleep do kids need at each age level?
- Which cities in America are the most and least walkable?
- Maybe you could walk around in these: Origami Footwear. Lace-free shoes that fit anyone. They actually look pretty comfortable.
- See precisely when the world's largest cities were born.
- Take a tour of some of the truly most visually stunning workplaces from around the world.
- I love science, but I'm unsure whether or not a scientific study is capable of finding out why certain songs give us chills.
- Samuel Barber's Adagio for Strings gives me chills every time:
And finally, Fred Armisen can do nearly every accent:
Please help get the word out about Ventipop:
Join our Mailing List