We've grown our readership this week by quite a bit and that's all thanks to you guys for spreading the word about Ventipop. Thanks so much for that. Enjoy the last Grind of the week and hope you see something in a new light this weekend.
- It sure sounds like Larry David wants some more Curb Your Enthusiasm. That's pretty, pretty, pretty good.
- Dental hygiene is everything to me. So, I'm all for a Smart Toothbrush.
- Why was Elon Musk at the Pentagon? Rumors are he was helping them build a real life Iron Man suit. Everyone is really obsessed with these superhero movies.
- Want to kill some time? Of course you do, you're on a website reading about pop culture. Apparently, there's a Tumblr account that has screen grabs of movie titles the first time they appear on screen. From The Godfather to Drive, for some reason they are hypnotic to look at.
- The Toronto Zoo can't catch Bonnie and Clyde. Read this entire article. It's so ridiculous how elusive a capybaras can be.
- Tig Notaro, one of our favorite comedians, has a book coming out Tuesday, June 14. I'm Just a Person details her tumultuous year battling major health issues, dealing with the loss of her mother and managing a breakup with a longtime partner. She always finds the humor in places others wouldn't even look.
- Snakes VS Newts. Who ya got?
- NYC's Museum of Modern Art will host a Frank Lloyd Wright exhibit next year titled Frank Lloyd Wright at 150: Unpacking the Archive.
- Have you heard about this all-female version of Oceans Eleven? Looks like it's a go as Mindy Kaling, Helena Bonham Carter, Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock have all signed on.
- Want to kill some more time? Of course you do, you're still here reading. Check out this artist that likes to draw pictures on top of coffee foam.
- The Tony Awards air this Sunday night. Here are some of Broadway Stars weirdest warm-up rituals.
- Did you hear the one about the DC judge who sued his dry cleaner for $65M over a missing pair of pants? I'm not pulling your leg.
- Are you a Thought Leader? Or maybe, you've been influenced by a Thought Leader. Enjoy:
- Let's take a step back, close our eyes and enjoy a song as we close out the week. Enjoy this one by David Karsten Daniels titled "The Woods Are On Fire". And for God's sake, STOP running yourself ragged trying to survive. Peace.
Please help get the word out about Ventipop:
Join our Mailing List