Hope everyone had a terrific Mother's Day. I made my mom a card using only my left hand so it looked like every other card I'd given her until I was like in high school. It was not a work of art, but she seemed to get it. Here's the news I find interesting this morning:
- Spotify is getting into the original video content circus.
- Willy Wonka is heading to Broadway.
- Mercury is going to pass across the sun today. Here's how to see it.
- If you're going to surprise visit your college kid, make sure you're in the right dorm room.
- Boomerang is bringing the Peanuts gang back to television in a very unique way.
- Melon and cheese flavored Kit Kats. I think I may pass.
- I guess we should all stop telling our daughters to "Be Careful" so says A book Review The Gutsy Girl by Caroline Paul.
- Captain America Civil War had the 5th best opening of all-time with $182 million.
- MIT has created an artificial skin of sorts to alleviate wrinkles.
- Yes, Women shave their face too.
- Purple Rain Director, Albert Magnoli tells the origin story of the movie in this interview.
- The National perform tonight on the Late Show with Stephen Colbert, here's one of my favorite songs by them:
- I wholeheartedly agree with author Joyce Carol Oates assertions in this Wired Magazine piece.
- The company that already owns Keurig Coffee, Peets Coffee, Caribou Coffee now owns Krispy Kreme too.
- What does your body shape trajectory say about you?
- If you're going to be swimming in the Jersey Shore area anytime this summer, you should know THIS.
- Finally, we all need to see Storm Troopers shake it: