20 Good Things About Everything / Venti Shots Issue No. 137
Wordless Wednesday / Interesting Facts / Art & Design / Comedy by Demetri Martin
Wordless Wednesday / Preservation Hall Jazz Band / @PresHall / "So It Is"
- Binky is the new perfect social app for me and none of my friends.
- Which airline has the comfiest seats?
- You should NOT order coffee or tea on an airplane.
- I agree with most of the choices on The 50 Best Good Bad Movie List, but I disagree with their #1.
- Shipping Container Homes can be ordered, assembled and move in ready in as little as ten weeks.
- If you have an extra $52,000 just laying around, Ohio Company Workhorse has an electric truck for you...in 2018:
3 Quite Interesting Facts
Nazi uniforms were designed by Hugo Boss.
Nobody knows who invented the fire hydrant; the patent records were destroyed in a fire.
Trees over 110 yards tall stop growing leaves.
- Why are so many babies born around 8 AM?
- I need a subscription service to keep up with my subscription services, but these Subscription Services Offered by Indie Bookstores actually sound kind of cool.
- I wasn't hungry until I saw this recipe for Union Cantina Lobster Tacos.
- What are the most famous bands of all time from every state? (Alabama stumped me.)
- How you draw a circle says a lot about you.
- Circle this on the calendar - August 21, 2017.
- Amazon must may be taking over the world. First, they bought Whole Foods and now they want to transform the way we buy clothes with Prime Wardrobe.
- The Atlanta Braves have a brilliant promotion between innings where one lucky fan gets a big head start and attempts to "Beat The Freeze in a footrace: