Daily Grind :: Waffle House, Sturgill & Sex Ed
Kicking things off with the first of two Sturgill Simpson videos today. This one is "Breakers Roar" from his latest album A Sailor's Guide To Earth which is available now. It's one of the best albums of 2016.
Today's Grind features stories about the movies, food and a Not-Safe-For-Work video about...Shhhh....sex. Enjoy.
- Are you a cord cutter? You can still watch the NFL without having cable.
- Sensory Theaters for special needs kids are being promoted in North Texas by one of the bullies on the Netflix hit series, Stranger Things.
- Check out this summer blockbuster scorecard. The most shocking thing it shows is how useless movie critics have become.
- "12 Podcasts To Brighten Your Morning Commute"
- Avoid smartphone electrolyte oxidation by charging your phone when it hits 50%.
- First Coffee, and now Pisatachios are in short supply.
- The owner of a restaurant in Dublin requires a doctor's note if diners want to eat gluten-free.
- My meal was terrific until the giant rat fell from the ceiling onto my plate.
- Starbucks is making movies, Burger King is putting Doritos on a burger, and an 11-year-old found meth inside the video game he bought at Game Stop.
- Bon Appetit's, Andrew Knowlton, worked a 24-hour shift at the Waffle House:
- Mental Floss braves the sexual waters and speaks the truth about 20 sexual misconceptions (Warning Not Safe For Work):
- A couple had sex every day for a year. Find out how it benefited their relationship and her self-esteem...and if either of them can still walk.
- This article on Sex Lessons gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, "Put Me In Coach."
- "3 Ways To Stop People Pleasing" is the complete opposite of the previous story.