Vintage Ventipop (#5)
Ventipop is on vacation and will return soon.
Please enjoy a few of these favorite things from past Ventipop Posts until I get back.
I write about culture and books and indie music and and whatever else strikes my fancy. I'm primarily interested in the finding positive stories from around the world. Ventipop is my coping mechanism; a way to make myself believe the world is still a pretty cool place. If you like Ventipop and would like to keep it going, please consider buying me a cup of coffee or donating something larger via the PayPal link at the bottom. Cheers!
1. NOT A TED Talk - Are you a Thought Leader? Or maybe, you've been influenced by a Thought Leader. Enjoy:
2. Architecture & Design - The world's first free-form-3D printed house is gorgeous.
3. #MeToo - If I were a woman, I think I'd be offended by Pinkwashing.
4. Elusive Capybaras - The Toronto Zoo can't catch Bonnie and Clyde. Read this entire article. It's so ridiculous how elusive a capybaras can be.
5. Obligatory Coffee Link of the Day - Check out this artist that likes to draw pictures on top of coffee foam.