Vintage Ventipop (#4)
Ventipop is on vacation and will return soon.
Please enjoy a few of these favorite things from past Ventipop Posts until I get back.
I write about culture and books and indie music and and whatever else strikes my fancy. I'm primarily interested in the finding positive stories from around the world. Ventipop is my coping mechanism; a way to make myself believe the world is still a pretty cool place. If you like Ventipop and would like to keep it going, please consider buying me a cup of coffee or donating something larger via the PayPal link at the bottom. Cheers!
1. Take A Stab At It - A craft you may never think about. Check out this video which makes me want to become a knife maker:
2. Book Binge - The binge tv model where all tv shows in a season are released all at once may soon make its way into the book industry. Would you be happy to read a series all at once or does the waiting and anticipation enhance the story?
3. Soft Opening - Visit The Bunyadi, London's first naked restaurant. There are 44,000 people on the wait list and not one pair of pants.
4. Song of the Day - "Precious Things (Live)" by Tori Amos
5. Movie Earnings - How much does everyone working on a movie get paid? Thanks to Vanity Fair for this video with the answer: