Vintage Ventipop (#3)
Ventipop is on vacation and will return soon.
Please enjoy a few of these favorite things from past Ventipop Posts until I get back.
I write about culture and books and indie music and and whatever else strikes my fancy. I'm primarily interested in the finding positive stories from around the world. Ventipop is my coping mechanism; a way to make myself believe the world is still a pretty cool place. If you like Ventipop and would like to keep it going, please consider buying me a cup of coffee or donating something larger via the PayPal link at the bottom. Cheers!
1. Moving Art - French train cars filled with Impressionist artwork? Yes, please.
2. Science - Why do some people bruise more frequently and easier than others?
3. Sad Movie Montage - Oh man, something in my eye...
4. Sounding Off - First Vinyl now Cassettes. The resurgence of analog music is great. Especially if you are the ONLY cassette manufacturing company in the United States:
5. Song of the Day - "Studying Stones" by Ani DiFranco: