Venti Shots / 20 Good Things Today / Issue No. 127
Goodbye, Frank Deford / Reality vs Virtual Reality / Bookniture / Meat Sweats & Cloud Eggs
- Is Universal Basic Income the economic model of the future?
- An interview with actor/comedian Bob Odenkirk tells us why interviews suck.
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever is spreading and something you should be aware of...especially if you have a dog.
- Summer Vacation used to consist of six days in hell in the back of a station wagon wedged between siblings taking turns punching each other, but now summer vacation isn't complete without Virtual Reality.
- More VR? You won't need a vacation if you can transform your old drab office into a Vacation Paradise.
- Are Meat Sweats a real thing?
- Newest Instagram Star? Cloud Eggs.
- How do you make 20-Year-Old Rum in six days?
- You Oughta Know...Alanis Morissette has written a musical based on Jagged Little Pill.
- I usually don't tout the big boys of music, but Pitchfork has a nice list of upcoming music releases this summer.
- All you have to do to live a longer life is read Mark Twain's Top 9 Tips for Living a Kick-Ass Life.
- Jupiter looks awesomely weird.
- Amazon now offers next day shipping on...Investigative Journalism?
- Next time you need a seat in your library, select a Bookniture volume from the shelf:
The 20 Spot / "Furry Convention" / MSNBC Anchor Learns What That Is...Live