Venti Shots / 20 Good Things Today / Issue No. 133
20 Good Things Today include stories on Sex and Baseball / Inventive Thinking Around the Globe / The Ant and the Grassphopper
- June is Casual Sex Month...
- ...So, by all means, go ahead and have sex in my AIRBNB.
- Baseball has been played in the United States since the 1850's but here are 15 Things that Still Have Never Occurred in a Game.
- Speaking of baseball, after 141 years, MLB finally selected an official hot dog.
- We always hear when a professional athlete does something wrong, however they do good as well. Professional hockey player, Patrick Keane, gave up his first-class seat on an airplane to a soldier and NFL star, Rob Gronkowski, donated $70K to Boston Public Schools for female sporting equipment.
- Ethiopa figured out a way to beat exam cheaters...shut off the country's internet.
- Apparently, Iceland really likes Costco.
- How to design a mattress for dogs.
- Warby Parker's new app checks your vision and writes a prescription without a trip to the doctor.
- Mussel Gloop Glue heals wounds and makes scars a thing of the past.
- Givaudan is a Swiss Company that makes pretty much everything you eat or smell.
- What are those colored circles on food packages?
- Germany recently opened the World's First "Acoustically Perfect" Concert Hall.
- Microsoft has built "The Quietest Place On Earth".
- Have you ever noticed Target stores do not play music?
- Even the art of stain-glassed window making is getting an overhaul with a new process called Fused Glass.
- A man in Rjukan Norway build a giant mirror atop the town to catch sunlight.
- Lick sore muscles with a Paincake. (NOT a typo)
- Women are on the verge of revolutionizing the Champagne Industry.
The 20 Spot / The Ant and the Grasshopper