Your Daily Cup of Culture...
Here's The 20 things I found on the internet worth sharing today. Ventipop's Grind posts can be fun, serious, thoughtful, some great new song or something to buy. If not, you can get your money back.
2. 100% Agreement - Driving and Music Were Made For Each Other
3. New Song of the Day - "Friend of Mine" by War Is Over
4. Popularity Contest - Netflix is apparently more popular than anything else.
5. Movies - What does fear sound like?
6. Star-Lord, Man - Chris Pratt keeps doing things to reinforce my opinion he's a pretty cool guy:
7. Parenting - 14 fun games to play with your kids while lying down (Because all parents are tired)
8. Odd News of the Day - "I don't think it's a case of equine racism but more a case of the rule book being very out of date."
9. Fireworks on TV - What to watch during the July Fourth holiday
10. Product of the Day - The folks at Flagpole Farm want to make it easier for you to display a flag in your yard, so their heavy duty flagpoles do the job with a more accessible design. Check it out over at The Grommet.
11. World Cup, Smorld Cup - Who needs the World Cup when the U.S.A. just won the Quidditch World Cup?
12. Smarter Design - Keep The Fizz!
13. Elevation, Holmes - Roads? We don't need roads - How drones will change how we live:
16. Dark As Night - One of my favorite tv critics, Alan Sepinwall, says the upcoming HBO miniseries Sharp Objects cuts like a knife and is "easy to get lost in".
17. Strawless in Seattle - Seattle Becomes First Major U.S. City to Ban Plastic Straws and Utensils
18. Shrinkage & Science - Why is Jupiter's red spot shrinking?
19. Science Fiction - Biopsies via sound sound waves? The future is now.
20. Happy 4th of July - "Fireworks" by First Aid Kit:
If you find any peace and value in what I do, any donation, big or small, means a lot and helps keep spreading the positive vibes.
You can make a single donation in any amount you choose by clicking the button below.