The 20 :: Twenty Things You Don't Need To Know Today...But Should
Become a more well-rounded person for Christ's sake. Here's The 20 for today:
- Feel - 9-Year Old Alice is killing the New Yorker's caption contest
- Travel - The Exact Right Time To Buy Airline Tickets
- Thing To Buy - The Paint Behind
- Food - Is Chick-fil-A Planning an Open-on-Sunday Location in Las Vegas?
- Culture - Hair Dryer Chicken
- Feel - Restaurant Employees Surprise Coworker With A Plane Ticket To See Her Family
- Mandatory Coffee Link - Can Coffee Rev Up Your Workout?
- TV - A Hidden Figures tv series is in the works at NatGeo
- Art - Drawing is officially back...especially at this British Museum
- Music - The Atlanta Robbin Season Soundtrack
- Sports (sort of) - A football player helps stop potential school shooter via social media
- Stupid Is As Stupid Does - Conor MacGregor facing criminal charges in New York City
- Interview - Stereogum interviews 'Sopranos' actor Michael Imperioli about his new Lou Reed novel
- Culture - Good luck leaving your Uber driver less than five stars
- TV - Which TV shows are canceled, renewed and on the bubble?
- Music - How To Find New Music You'll Actually Like
- Photography - Unknown Soviet photographer left a huge cache of photos behind when she died
- Book Recommendation - LOVING 'Sleeping Beauties' by Owen & Stephen King
- TV - "Stunning 'Killing Eve' Is The Showcase Sandra Oh Deserves"
- Lucky Bastard:
If you find any peace and value in what I do, any donation, big or small, means a lot and helps keep spreading the positive vibes and recognition to deserving artists.
You can make a single donation in any amount you choose by clicking the button below.