I hate 280 characters on Twitter...and as I peruse my feed, I think everyone else does too. But, if that's my biggest concern of the day, I'll take it. Funny what people get worked up about these days. In this grind, there's no theme...just a mellow mix of interesting things I found literally on the net about an hour ago. Now, I'm off to Chick-fil-a to try one of those new hash brown scrambles I've been hearing so much about. I'll let you know how it is tomorrow. Now, if that's not a tease to get you to come back tomorrow, I don't know what is. Good Thursday to you and yours.
- Current Bid $20,600 - Max Lanman's girlfriend was looking to sell her car, a 1996 Honda Accord with 141,095 miles, so he stepped up to the plate to help out. Big time:
- Explicit Request - Facebook wants you to send them your naked photos.
- Good Question - When will the Earth try to kill us again?
- The Future of Storytelling - VR, AR, emerging tech and interactive art are all going to replace sitting around the campfire telling a yarn.
- Left Out Leftovers - Apparently, Americans don't aren't eating leftovers anymore.
- Song O The Day / Artist O The Day - "Barbies" by P!nk...love me some P!nk:
- Time Well Spent - I could spend the rest of my life exploring The Museum of Online Museums and still not finish (or get bored).
- Mental Yoga - Racked offers up kind of an intriguing look into something I've always wondered about: The Secret Life of a Mall Kiosk Worker.
- Trailer O The Day - Directed by Steven Spielberg, The Post is a historical drama about The Washington Post’s publication of The Pentagon Papers in 1971.