An honest to goodness Daily Grind Post! What d'ya know? It's been a while, but here's a few positive stories blended in with some some general news blurbs. Ventipop had its biggest month traffic and revenue wise back in February. Enjoy the read and thanks for the support.
- Who knew the cure for writer's block was getting your tires changed?
- This girl really enjoyed having the train all to herself...until she realized...she didn't.
- ESPN lost a sport it had for 38 years.
- Little Caesar's owes everyone a free pizza because "Crazy Happened".
- Americans drink coffee at the highest level in six years.
- Speaking of drinks, The Cocktail Guide to the Galaxy includes drinks like the George R. R. Martini, the Flux Incapacitator, Cognac the Barbarian, and the Shirley Temple of Doom.
Are We All Good Neighbors?
Fred Rogers led a singular life. He was a puppeteer. A minister. A musician. An educator. A father, a husband, and a neighbor. Fred Rogers spent 50 years on children’s television beseeching us to love and to allow ourselves to be loved. With television as his pulpit, he helped transform the very concept of childhood. He used puppets and play to explore the most complicated issues of the day — race, disability, equality and tragedy. He spoke directly to children and they responded by forging a lifelong bond with him-by the millions. And yet today his impact is unclear. WON’T YOU BE MY NEIGHBOR? explores the question of whether or not we have lived up to Fred’s ideal. Are we all good neighbors?
Morgan Neville’s documentary about Fred Rogers will open in theaters on June 8, 2018.
- Does this dog's disturbingly human looking face freak you out?
Behind The Cover of Highlights Magazine
...The Last Drop
If you find any peace and value in what I do, any donation, big or small, means a lot and helps keep spreading the positive vibes and recognition to deserving artists.
You can make a single donation in any amount you choose by clicking the button below.