Daily Grind :: Bone Broth Popsicles, Matt Damon and Cold Revenge
I've been craving something cold which is probably why today's Daily Grind features some cool treats...one of which I would actually eat. I have quite a bit of food related links in today's compilation; maybe I shouldn't put these together when I'm hungry. Just in case someone tries to steal your food, Matt Damon will kick things off with instruction on how to win a bar fight:
- Ever wonder where the steepest street in the world is located?
- That game with red and white bobber logo is now banned from the Holocaust Museum.
- Angie's List offers reviews of American Companies in over 700 categories...and is now FREE!
- Is it too hot in your part of the world? Cool off with some Bone Broth Popsicles. Yummy.
- If you can't stomach the thought of bone broth popsicles, maybe you should try some freeze dried ice cream. Gastronaut Ice Cream never melts no matter how friggin' hot it gets this summer.
- Whoopsy. A man accidentally tips more than a million dollars.
- A Japanese study says this food keeps its men from going bald.
- I love this woman who got some sweet revenge on the office thief who kept stealing her milk.
- Speaking of milk, the University of Purdue has come up with an "add-on" procedure in pasteurization which increases the shelf life of milk by approx. 63 days. So, your milk could last six or seven weeks before turning rancid instead of today's norm which is about two to three weeks; IF the kids remember to close the fridge door.
- Kellogg's first Cereal Cafe is now open in New York City's TImes Square.
- "Graham" will haunt your dreams. Meet the star of Australia's new road safety campaign.
- Here are 10 YouTube Tricks and Shortcuts I didn't know.
- I'm happy for these two young musicians who were rewarded kindly after playing the Star Wars theme outside John William's house, however I worry about noise ordinances being introduced soon in that neighborhood:
- We'll close out this Monday Grind with Funny or Die's "21 Best GIFs of the Week" which are always great for a laugh on a scorching start to the week.