Daily Grind :: Ventimix Playlist, DNA Hard Drives and Robot Furniture
Good morning, Popsicles! That's a nickname one of you readers came up with for Ventipop readers. Not sure if that will stick. Not sure if I want that to stick. LOL. Hope all of you are having a great, as unproductive a week as possible. Take a few minutes today to sit back and relax.
Let's kick off the Grind today with an upbeat, jammin' new song by the band Foxtrax titled "Underwater"...here's a little snippet about the band's latest EP release The Cabin:
And by the way, every song featured here on Ventipop's Daily Grind and on the Ventipop Music page is available in the new Ventimix Playlist on Spotify:
- This morning, we're all about the future. Did you know scientists can now encrypt and store information inside DNA?
- Getting the corner office with a window really isn't what it used to be. Amazon is going to give its workers in Seattle Tree Houses.
- Beehive Office spaces are SO last link ago. How about Robotic Furniture that can transform your living space to create any environment you need?
- I'm off to the dentist this morning, so I'm unusually excited about this cavity-fighting liquid you just apply right on top to treat cavities. No more drills!
- "If they want to stare at you, then they can stare at the both of us." This man got a tattoo to match his son's surgery scar.
- Hiccups are friggin' weird. The Guinness World Record holder had them for 60 Years! Why do we get them and how can we really get rid of them?
- Thumb sucking and nail biting might actually be good for you!
- I've ALWAYS wondered if this is true: Do soaps really kill 99.9% of germs?
- For decades, margarine has always kicked butters ass. Not anymore.
- Me! Me! Me! What's caused this focus on Self among Millennials? Here's an interesting article, "The Rise Of Narcissism In The Age Of The Selfie".
- Imagine going to the Belagio and playing a version of Angry Birds on steroids other than Poker. Casinos are developing a new strategy to draw in Millennials.
- Here are 6 tactics to keep your kids from becoming too materialistic.
- And here are 7 relationship mistakes NOT to make in front of your kiddies.
- I'll close out the grind today with 2 products I really need in my house. First, my wife really needs a Critter Catcher:
- And my kids really need this water bottle...but maybe attach a leash to it somehow: