Daily Grind :: Royal Monday, Who Said It? and Squirrel Dentistry
Good 'morrow, my pretties. How about a little trivia to start the week? This may become a Monday morning tradition. Please don't cheat and get your buddies Google or Bing to bail you out.
Who Said It?
"How wonderful is it that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world?." ~ ?
- Why Independence Day: Resurgence did not live up to its name; which is a cute way of saying it kind of bombed.
- The owner of the Indianapolis Colts purchased one of Prince's guitars for $137,500.
- Prince tributes took center stage at the BET Awards last night.
- Last one on Prince, here's the story of Prince's last custom-made guitar along with the final picture of Prince on stage.
- This review of Steven Spielberg's upcoming movie The BFG has me looking forward to a "less-cynical, family-friendly" throwback film.
- Do you want to stay a night or two at the Mountain Lake Lodge in Pembroke, Virginia? No? What if I told you it was the resort where Baby and Johnny fell in love in the movie Dirty Dancing and it's going to host three "Dirty Dancing Weekends". Events include dance lessons, throwing watermelons and having Lenny Briscoe try to control who you can or can't fall in love with.
- Or you could say screw Johnny and Baby's resort and enter a $49 raffle to win this couple's tropical island resort.
- Things do not go as planned on this episode of Jay Leno's Garage which premieres June 29th:
- Couple Fight #1 vs Couple Fight #101.
- "Unloaded" minds are far more creative.
- Are Wifi allergies real or fake?
- Nitinol wire that "remembers" its shape when heated will freak you out.
- India is releasing a $4 smart phone on June 30th.
- Don't feel so bad if you're ignored on Twitter. Study shows 60% of Twitter links have never been clicked.
- A guy in Italy has made an entire amusement park by hand.
- Another guy in Italy has made artwork of floating piers, and I really would like to walk on them:
Join our Mailing List