Grind #83 :: Gummy Turkey, Marlboro Beer, Fire Tornadoes & Tidal Waves of Foam
In Today's Grind: Thanksgiving Sugar Rush, Kill The Fake News Feed, Creepy and Insignificant Eye Contact, Tidal Waves of Foam, Free Black Cats on Black Friday, Marlboro Beer, There Is No "M" in Ohio, Black Mirror Minimalist Art, Sickos Never Get Healthy, Fire Tornadoes, Chester Cheetah on the Runway, The Perfect Wolf Unisex Jumpsuit for the Douchebag that has everything, AirSelfie Drones and Frankenstein finds Love.
- The strategic scientific approach to eating as much as humanly possible this Thanksgiving.
- A 20 lb. Gummy Turkey is the centerpiece of this All-Candy Thanksgiving Dinner consisting of over 41,000 calories.
- Ars Technica says it's time to get rid of the Facebook Fake News Feed.
- Research shows toddlers with autism do not avoid eye contact, they simply do not see the social significance of information in another's eyes.
- Turns out even non-autistic brains have a hard time multitasking a conversation and holding eye contact without panicking or coming off as creepy.
- A tidal wave of foam filled the streets of Santa Clara this weekend:
- Get a free black cat on Black Friday.
- How did Marlboro Beer not become a huge thing?
- The Letter "M" disappears during rivalry week on the campus of The Ohio State University.
- If you're a huge fan of Black Mirror like me, check out artist Rafael Barletta's minimalist concept posters for season 3 on Netflix:
- I knew it! Hypochondriacs really are more likely to get sick.
- Nerd Alert! Learn how to make a Fire Tornado.
- Just in time for Christmas shopping. Find the perfect gift for your arch enemy in the store dreamt up by Chester Cheetah himself: The Cheetos Store. (Sadly, this is not a joke.)
- This Wolf Unisex Full Body Jumpsuit is the perfect gift for people you like and don't like this holiday season:
- Chances are the person who loves the Wolf Jumpsuit might also want this AirSelfie Drone: