Grind #87 :: Baby Groot, Man vs. Roo, Shopping Without Loot & A Final Shoot
Random thought of the day. There's nothing better than listening to your kids talk to each other when they do not know you are listening. It's a good barometer as to whether or not your parenting skills are getting the job done. I guess I gave away the answer and this just turned into a self-brag...otherwise probably a lot of things better than listening to your kids talk to each other when they do not know you are listening. Moving On.
In this entertainment heavy edition of the Grind, we have some new trailers, Man vs. Roo, shopping in the near future, hilarious holiday cards, a happy as hell boxer, news about the best show on Netflix you aren't watching and a Last Drop you won't see coming. My self-esteem needs a boost so I'm going back to eaves dropping on my little childrens.
- Let's get the week started the best way I know how...a video of a guy punching a kangaroo:
- You can now buy HBO and Cinemax through your Amazon Prime account.
- Can you find the hidden cell phone?
- Mental Floss serves up "12 Hilarious Holiday Cards To Send This Holiday Season".
- No lines, no checkouts, no registers. Has Amazon opened the blueprint for what all stores will be in the future?:
- Is this a good or a bad omen?: Apparently, George Lucas screened Rogue One: A Star Wars Story and really liked it.
- Amy Schumer might star in a live-action Barbie movie. (Because, you know...critics and fans alike have been screaming for years for a live-action Barbie movie.)
- Tom Cruise's stars this summer in "The Mummy" reboot. The trailer premiered last night during the football game. I don't know if it looks like a mummy movie, but it looks like a damn good action movie:
- December Netflix...What's New/What's Leaving.
- Possibly, my favorite Netflix series to date is Sense8. It's definitely the most underrated. Unlike anything on tv. Netflix made the surprise announcement on Friday that the second season premieres May 5, 2017 and an even bigger surprise was the announcement of a Sense8 Christmas special premiering December 23rd.
- Can the "Guardians of the Galaxy" sequel capture the fun and magic of the original? From what we see in the first trailer, I have faith it just might:
...The Last Drop...Not What You Expect...
Grind #87 :: Baby Groot, Man vs. Roo, Shopping Without Loot & A Final Shoot...Fini.