Your Daily Grind...
Here's the 10 things I found on the internet worth sharing today. Ventipop's Daily Grind posts are meant to be fun, serious, thoughtful, musical, informative and hopeful. I post what I discover whether it be a new musician I think deserving of a listen, a new product I've used and like or an article that runs counter to the tide of thought. Peruse and enjoy.
Humor :: PopQuiz! :: Podcast of the Day :: Feel :: Health :: Music :: Book :: International Corner :: Movies
1. Humor - I could watch the GoPro stealing dog all day:
2. PopQuiz, Hotshot! - I scored 31 out of 35 on this Name the Famous U.S. City From a One-Sentence Description quiz.
3. Podcast of the Day - Good Job, Brain! has long been one of my favorite podcasts. Definitely check it out if you haven't already. Here's the description via iTunes:
Part pub quiz show, part offbeat news, and all awesome. All the time! We here are nuts about trivia. And we are darn sure there are people out there who share our unusual obsession. Do you relish beating your friends at Trivial Pursuit? Do you blab out the answers at the gym when Jeopardy! is on? Then this podcast, fellow trivia nut, is the ultimate mental nutrition for your very big brain. So eat up!
5. Health - Som Sleep claims to be a drug-free, non-habit-forming beverage that helps support sleep. The folks over at Business Insider gave it a try and say it actually did help them sleep.
7. Current Book Obsession - The Punishment She Deserves by Elizabeth George.
The cozy, bucolic town of Ludlow is stunned when one of its most revered and respected citizens--Ian Druitt, the local deacon--is accused of a serious crime. Then, while in police custody, Ian is found dead. Did he kill himself? Or was he murdered?
8. International Corner - Japan is tops when it comes to cleaning your bottom. (Sorry) The Japanese are famous for their bidets and self-folding TP dispensers, and now they've come up with something new: Foaming bottom soap: An eco-friendly alternative to wet wipes
9. Movies - Like Father is a new Netflix movie premiering August 3rd. The film's premise — after being left at the altar, a workaholic (Kristen Bell) reconnects with her estranged father (Kelsey Grammar) aboard a cruise. Here's the trailer:
10. Feel - In honor of the film Like Father's premise Netflix brought together real father and daughter duos who haven't always had the best relationships over the years:
If you find any peace and value in what I do, any donation, big or small, means a lot and helps keep spreading the positive vibes.
You can make a single donation in any amount you choose by clicking the button below.