Absence & Fondness, Kimmel & Wedding Llamas (Grind #115)
I've been away for a while, but I'm back now. Absence and fondness and...all that jazz. I could go into a long explanation as to why Venti took such a lengthy break or I could just let Irma sing:
- This 75-Year Harvard Study concluded what the Beatles knew all along.
- This world we live in is quite something. Pillsy is a bluetooth enabled cap that reminds you when it's time to take your medicine.
- There will not be a writer's strike in Hollywood. I was secretly hoping there would be and that it would last for about 11 years so I could catch up on all the shows.
- Here's a big list of what's coming and going on Netflix in May.
- Jimmy Kimmel revealed on his show last night his newborn son survived heart surgery:
- This List of 30 Genius Food Inventions had me at "Confectionary Free" Checkout Lane.
- "So...you've decided to drink more water"...and how you could change the world.
- Did someone say, "Free"? The Internet Archive is a non-profit library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites and more.
- I may or may not have learned about the Wedding Llamas on The Internet Archive. Maybe it's time to book a trip to Oregon to renew my wedding vows.
...The Last Drop
Rapper Logic wanted to do something extra special for his girlfriend Jessica on her 25th birthday, so he hired a small orchestra, complete with a flautist, to play a song very special to the couple: the theme song from Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Enjoy your Tuesday...even though Tuesdays have no feel. I promise I'll be back before 2 weeks pass.