20 Things To Make Your Day Better....#202
20 Things To Make Your Day Better...
Here's The 20 things I found on the internet worth sharing today. Ventipop's Grind posts can be fun, serious, thoughtful or just some great new song or something to buy. If not, you can get your money back.
1. PopQuiz, Hotshot! - Can you use a magnifying glass and moonlight to light a fire?
2. Food - ModPizza is one of my family's favorite new local places to eat and it's on the list of 5 fastest growing restaurant chains in America.
3. Fly The Friendly Skies - Teenager uses sign language to communicate with blind and deaf man during flight
"I went to [Cook] a total of three times, once to get him water, another to tell him the time, and the last hour of the flight to just talk to him," Clara said.
4. Books Science - Science has proven the book is indeed always better than the movie.
5. Stage Hands - f you’ve ever wanted to see a live Tom Hanks performance, now is your chance—and you can show appreciation at the same time to US military veterans who were given a chance to reassimilate into society through a pathway into theater.
6. Thing To Buy - Rolla Roaster Forks extend from 12.5″ to 42″ in length — which is plenty enough to let you roast things while keeping yourself clear of the heat and smoke — without falling apart like cheaper forks.
The key feature though is a little knob at the end of the handle that lets you rotate the fork with your thumb for even roasting. It’s a small thing, but if you’ve ever dropped a roasting fork into a fire while trying to turn it manually and ended up with ashy hot dogs, you’ll know this makes a big difference. A pack of two Rolla Roasters is $14 on Amazon.
7. Alaska's Version of Lassie - Husky Rescues Woman Who Injured Herself While Hiking Alone In Alaska
8. Marcia! Marcia! Marcia! - ‘Brady Bunch’ Inspired groovy Bachelor Pad Hits The Market In Chicago
9. Illegal Consumption of Bird - The illegal delicacy Axe ate on 'Billions' is a real thing — here's the story behind the Ortolan.
10. New Song of the Day - "Heart Shaped Culdesac" by Daye Jack
11. Geniuses - They walk among us.
12. Intelligence Test - Want to take a Mensa intelligence test? Here are four practice questions.
13. Motion Sickness - Six Flags Great Adventure Theme Park in New Jersey has a dizzying new ride called the Cyborg Cyber Spin:
16. Subscription Service of the Day - Katz’s Deli Starts Subscription Service for Its Famous Pastrami
17. Street Art - World famous street artist Banksy has invaded Paris for the first time.
18. Simple Design is Best Design - Once again, proving simpler is always better, Ford's SafeCap could save lives.
19. Obligatory Coffee Link of the Day - Coffee could protect your heart.
20. Summer Vacation Fails with Jimmy Fallon:
If you find any peace and value in what I do, any donation, big or small, means a lot and helps keep spreading the positive vibes.
You can make a single donation in any amount you choose by clicking the button below.