Now that the site redesign redesign redesign is completed, the hope is for these Daily Grinds to be truly Daily Grinds Monday thru Friday from here on out. Thanks to all of you for being patient as we try to get this ship back out to sea.
Be sure to check out the Ventipop Music page...it's all new over there with some pretty great music in heavy rotation; all of which will be rotated in and out as the playlist in my head ebbs and flows as the new music is released or old songs are remembered. Have a great Friday and remember what Ferris said...
- Song of the Day: Jon Bellion's "80's Films" is superglued inside my head:
- I adore Emily Blunt, but I'm not sure we really need a sequel to Mary Poppins.
- This new website makes it as easy as possible to check your internet speed. Seriously easy.
- Meet the Malfoys starring in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child; the play we all wish was a new 2000 page J.K. Rowling book.
- Turns out I'm pretty average at recognizing peoples faces. Take this test to see how good an eye witness to a crime you would make.
- ISIS has declared war on satellite dishes.
- Politico's photo journal captures a year of Arlington Cemetery and is well worth a look.
- 3 More seasons of Carrie Crazy? Homeland will be back in January on Showtime.
- Golfer falls in water. Friends respond by doing what friends do.
- Please, do not shoot the nuclear reactors.
- The Louvre is moving art thanks to historic flooding in Paris.
- Stephen King's "IT" remake has cast the murderous role of Pennywise the Clown. I still have nightmares about storm drains.
- How about an iTombstone?
- The secret to a better burger? Be a rebel and smash that burger...so says the rule breakers at Food 52.
- Clarifying Facebook's confusing new privacy settings.